Meet the Owner
Owner, Women Who Count
Owner, Women Who Count | Partner, Pure Bookkeeping
- Sarah has a first class business degree and extensive experience in managing businesses across several diverse sectors.
- In 2009 she decided to set up her own bookkeeping business, Women Who Count.
- Sarah is passionate about educating her clients around their finances and recognises the difference a good bookkeeper can make to the lives of small business owners.
- Knowing how vital good quality bookkeeping is to small businesses, Sarah has become a partner at Pure Bookkeeping. She shares her knowledge with other bookkeepers to develop their businesses so they too can deliver a high level of service and support to business owners.
- She is also a regular columnist in the bookkeeping press.
Meet the Team
Kerry is the Practice Manager at Women Who Count. She has extensive experience working within the banking sector, including Management and Sales Adviser; she is a fully qualified Mortgage Consultant with full CEMAP qualifications. Kerry is also a Fellow of the IAB and has recently started studying towards her ACCA exams. Kerry was also one of the team members to complete the Brighton Half Marathon in February.
Sylvia is a key client manager and also manages the Credit Control function on behalf of clients. Her background as an Executive PA and Office Manager within the Investment Banking and Private Client Sector of the Insurance Industry has meant she brings a high level of professionalism and experience to the company. Sylvia is also MIAB qualified. When not in the office Sylvia will take every opportunity to disappear off in her camper van with her dogs, Boogie and Squid.
Victoria, having spent over a decade in various senior administration roles, including delivering extensive events programmes for the British Library, has chosen to specialise in bookkeeping. She is AICB qualified and has a wealth of experience working with clients ranging from sole traders to franchises. Victoria can also be found in the Guinness Book of Records for being part of the highest game of cricket ever played at Gorakshep, near Everest Base Camp.
Meet the Team
Anna has completed her ACCA qualifications, holds a degree in Economics and Business Management and is a fellow of the IAB. She is responsible for maintaining the books of various clients at Women Who Count and producing the Management Accounts. Anna also loves hiking in the Polish Mountains.
Emma is AAT and Part ACCA qualified. She has a vast amount of experience in the accountancy field and has been a tutor in the industry for many years. Emma is responsible for the bookkeeping of various clients within Women Who Count and is also a Fellow of the IAB.
Aida is an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper and simply loves a complex bookkeeping challenge! Her background is in investment banking and business translation, which has given her the opportunity to live and work all over the world. She holds a Bachelor’s of Arts in Economics and German, a Masters in Economics and a Diploma in Spanish. In her spare time Aida enjoys foreign languages, is a keen runner, spinner and tennis player who is up for almost any sporting challenge.